1. In-depth analysis: an analysis of your current situation allows us to determine your needs from both the employer and the employee’s perspective. Thus, we will personalize a plan according to your unique profile.
2. Support of management: as a broker, our role is to advise you and keep you informed of the most recent developments in employee benefits. We also act as an intermediary between your managers and the supplier in place. Our services include:
- Education on the basics of group insurance and retirement plans: underwriting process, maximizing savings, administering the benefit plan and controlling costs.
- Support for plan administrators (human resources, accounting and managerial staff).
- Development of an action plan to reduce and control costs over a period of 3 to 5 years.
3. Negotiation: our advisors have extensive experience in negotiating with insurers and plan providers, which allows us to optimize your current benefit plans regarding:
- Contractual provisions
- The guarantees offered
4. Integration: in the case of a change of insurer or supplier, our team acts as an intermediary so that the implementation of the new plan is done smoothly and effectively.